Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 medium garlic heads
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 lbs. unpeeled red potatoes, diced into quarters
- 1 tbsp of Side Hustle Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut garlic heads and place onto a sheet of foil. Drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil over each head and then the wrap foil tightly around the garlic.
- Roast garlic in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes until the cloves are golden and soft.
- Let the garlic cool and then press the cloves into a small bowl. Mash the cloves with a fork and set aside.
- To cook the potatoes, place them in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Allow to boil for ~25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and mash potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper. Then mix in milk, cream and butter.
- Garnish with parsley, serve and enjoy.
1. Carve out the top of the pumpkin so you are able to see the inside! Then remove the seeds from the pumpkin using a spoon or just your hands!
2. Place the seeds into a bowl of water - rinse off all of the goop.
3. Dry the seeds by placing them between sets of paper towels. Press down until you aren't getting anymore moisture out of them.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
4. Place seeds into a bowl - Toss with Olive Oil and 1 TBSP of Side Hustle Salt. (or more!)
5. Roast in the oven for 15+ minutes or until browned and crispy.